Joedan Holdings Group has aluminium at the centre of its business. Aluminium
is at the core of each of the subsidiary company operations and a shared
philosophy of environmental concern within the companies extends to their
involvement with this greenest of metals – aluminium.
- Aluminium is wholly recyclable and both manufacturing scrap and used
products are remelted to produce material that has all the values of
the original alloy
- Remelting uses only 5% of the energy that would be required to make
the same quantity from its ore, bauxite
- Over 70% of all the aluminium that has ever been produced in the
world is still in use
- When the old Wembley Stadium was demolished, nearly 95% of the aluminium
used in its construction was recovered
- Aluminium is sustainable. It is the 3rd most common element in the
All the Joedan Group companies play their part in this reclamation and
recycling process for aluminium.
At Joedan Group we share other concerns for the environment.
- Our companies’ manufacturing, supply and installation operations
follow recovery and recycling policies. Underlying our product design
is the imperative to produce energy-efficient end products.
- Our transport (business and logistics) has been reviewed to maximise
- Our operating premises have been organised to minimise our use of
land and our energy usage
We understand that our world is your world too. With this dependency
on each other, we see this philosophy within Joedan to be part of our
objective of customer satisfaction, quality assurance and technical achievement.